You against the whole mosquito population is an unfair struggle, to say the least. However, there are things you can do in order to make yourself a winner against these pesky creatures.
The only thing worse than getting bitten by a mosquito outside your house is getting bitten by mosquitoes inside your home. Preventing these blood-suckers from penetrating your house can be tricky during hot weather when doors and windows are open regularly.
You can hire professionals from https://readypestnc.com/mosquito-control-in-holly-springs/ to get rid of this problem. Other ways to stop mosquitoes from coming to your house and/or biting you are as follows:
Image Source: Google
- Make sure all door and window screens are in good condition with no tears or holes.
- Equip the doorways, especially screened doorways, using a self-closing apparatus.
- Invite good bugs to hang out in your yard by avoiding insect zappers and related gadgets as they kill the bugs that are beneficial and attract mosquitoes in your own yard.
- Stay indoors in the morning and evening when mosquitoes are active. If you have to be outside, wear long sleeves and long trousers.
- Use mosquito repellent if you’re heading out during mosquito peak hours. Avoid wearing perfume, cologne, or scented creams as they might attract mosquitoes.
These tips will help you avoid mosquitos and stay healthy.