You may have seen some of the new exciting plugins appearing on WordPress.org. Plugins do so much more than display content, here you can find out everything you need to know about plugin development!
This section is a work in progress, so please check back often for new content. And if you have any suggestions for topics that you'd like to see covered here, feel free to let us know. You can use different nopcommerce plugins to develop your website.
For this, you can take nopCommerce services, themes, templates, extensions & plugins from noptech – Yes, we can..
A Developer's Life Cycle
As a plugin developer, you will go through different stages during your "life cycle". These include:
1. Pre-development: This is the stage where you come up with an idea for a plugin and start planning its development.
2. Development: This is the stage where you actually code the plugin.
3. Testing & Quality Assurance: Once the plugin is coded, you will need to test it to make sure it works as intended and that there are no bugs.
4. Release: Once the plugin is tested and approved, you will release it to the public.
5. Maintenance & Support: Even after releasing a plugin, you will need to provide support and maintenance for it, in case there are any issues.